- 12 chicken wings
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan or Romano cheese 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- oil for deep-fat frying
Cut onions off wings and save for stock or discard. Cut remaining two sections of wing in half, making 24 pieces of chicken. In bowl mix together dry ingredients. Dip each chicken piece in heavy cream and roll in herbed flour-cheese mixture. Heat oil and deepfat-fry several chicken sticks at a time, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
Read the rest of Appetizer Chicken Sticks Recipe
. Reading time 28 secs.
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and boned 1 medium onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced green pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- bread crumbs oil
Grind chicken and onion in meat grinder and mix with 1 egg, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, garlic, green pepper, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour. Form into bite-size balls and roll in flour, then dip in beaten eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs and fry in heated oil until golden all over. Serve with toothpicks.
Read the rest of Chicken Balls Recipe
. Reading time 24 secs.
- 3 whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned, and cut into small pieces about 1 inch square flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 stick butter or 4 ounces 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Dredge chicken in flour that has been seasoned with salt and pepper. Melt butter and add oil. Saute chicken a few pieces at a time until golden on all sides.
Transfer chicken pieces to heated platter as they are cooked. Blend together ingredients of dip and serve with chicken. Toothpicks can be used.
Read the rest of Chicken Breast Appetizer Recipe
. Reading time 25 secs.