- 1 package (10 ozs) frozen peas
- 1 package (10 ozs) frozen lima beans
- 1 can (12 ozs) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (16 ozs) tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter or margarine
- Chopped parsley
Cook peas and beans according to directions on packages, until barely tender. Drain. Combine with corn, tomatoes, and thyme in a 2-quart casserole. Cut butter into patties and place over top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F) 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve hot.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings.