- 1 package lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 can (12 ozs) corned beef, shredded
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add mayonnaise and mustard; beat with a beater to blend. Add parsley, celery, eggs, and shredded corned beef. Pour into a pan (13×9 inches) ; chill in refrigerator until firm. Cut into 12 squares; serve on lettuce.
Yield: 12 servings.