- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 9z green pepper, finely cut
- 1 8-oz. pkg. fine noodles
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 1 can water chestnuts, thinly cut
- 1 sm. jar pimento Italian-style bread crumbs
Season ground beef; saute meat, onion and pepper in butter. Cook noodles. Mix soup and milk. Combine all ingredients except crumbs; place in casserole.
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6-8 servings.